Saturday, February 18, 2006

Me and my handsome husband


I wanted to post this on Valentines day but for some reason they were having trouble with the site. So.... I am going to do it now. I had to post this becuase I am so in love with my husband and I just had to share. We are 2 very lucky people to have found each other and to have created this amazing family that we now have. I love him more today then the first time I told him I loved him. He is an amazing man and he is a wonderful father. I am so in love with you Mr. Smith, and I cant imagine my life with anyone else. I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Aww. How sweet. It's great that you guys still have it with three kids and five (is it?) years later!! It seems that they just keep getting better!

Hudson and Grace said...

That is so sweet. Five years...wow time flies. Nice to see the two of you on the website like that. Though the kids are cuties too.

Erica